UniSA Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of South Australia (UniSA) invites applications for Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship 2020 from undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. The selected students will receive 50% tuition fees reduction for up to four years of their undergraduate or postgraduate study programs.
UniSA Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not hold any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved a high distinction average in previous studies
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the selected program
- Meet normal admission requirements for the selected program
The selected students will receive a 50% reduction in tuition fees for up to four years of full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study by coursework.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates are required to download the scholarship application form and upload it with other supporting documents while applying for the program. The students applying for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program will automatically be assessed for this scholarship. To apply for the eligible program, click here.
Applications are accepted round the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Current UniSA students, Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, sponsored students and higher degree by research applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees of this scholarship have to maintain a minimum average of GPA 5.0 or equivalent to receive the scholarship payments
- If the awardee's overall GPA falls below 5.0, the 50% reduction will not be considered for next scholarship invoice.
- If the awardee’s GPA returns to 5.0 or above, the 50% reduction of the tuition fee will become applicable for the next invoice.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred in any case.
- The scholarship can be received for a maximum duration of four years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more