UniSA International Merit Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
University of South Australia (UniSA) invites applications for International Merit Scholarship from undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. The scholarship aims to support international students who want to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at UniSA. Selected students will receive 25% tuition fees reduction for their first year of study for up to two semesters or eight courses.
UniSA International Merit Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not hold any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies or have a conditional offer upon completion of a credit average
- Meet the admission requirements for the selected program
- Have applied or accepted into an eligible bachelor’s or master’s by coursework degree program offered at UniSA
The selected scholars will receive 25% tuition fees reduction in the first year of study for up to two semesters or eight courses.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no separate application for this scholarship. The students applying for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program will automatically be assessed for this scholarship. To apply for the eligible program, click here.
runs throughout the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Current UniSA students, Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, sponsored students and higher degree by research applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Recipients would be required to enrol in a full-time program at South Australian campuses of UniSA.
- Payments of 25% of tuition fees will be provided at the commencement of each applicable study period in the first year of study.
- Recipients of the scholarship are not entitled to receive any RPL/Advanced Standing/credit.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred in any case.
- The students must be applying to undergraduate or postgraduate courses in one of the following streams -
- UniSA Business School
- Education, Arts, and Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment
To know more about the eligible courses, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more