UNESCO/Poland Co-sponsored Fellowships Programme 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
UNESCO aims to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhance international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland. It's calling for applications for UNESCO/Poland Co-sponsored Fellowships Programme 2019 through which B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree applicants can avail a fellowship worth PLN 1600 per month and other benefits. A total of 20 fellowships will be awarded for the duration of 6 months in Poland, starting 1st October 2019. The beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
UNESCO/Poland Co-sponsored Fellowships Programme 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must be a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree applicant within the specified age limit.
Note: The age limit varies for different courses. Find details here.
The selected applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN corresponding to the salary of a local junior research fellow. It will include living expenses and accommodation in Poland
- One-time special allowance of 1600 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland which covers different activities related to applicant's stay in Krakow
- International travel expenses
- Health insurance
- UNESCO fellowships application forms
- Two photographs attached to the applications (4x6 cm)
- Certified copies of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/PhD obtained
- UNESCO certificate of language
- Two letters of recommendation from someone related to the candidate’s work
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and read instruction to apply for the fellowship
Step 2: Click here to download the application form.
Step 3: Provide information on personal details, educational and research proposal, etc.
Step 4: Attach the required documents and send the complete application by e-mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5: The completed applications must also be sent by post to the address below:
Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief,
Participation programme and Fellowships Section
7, place de Fontenoy, 75352 Paris 07 SP
telephone: (33.1) 45.68.10.00
Note: Applications should be submitted by the invited Member State channelled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country by 30 April 2019 at the latest (GMT +01:00).
Terms and Conditions
- Files which are incomplete or which are received after the deadline as well as candidatures that do not fulfil the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
- Only the selected candidates will receive a letter through their respective National Commissions for UNESCO.
- All application should be endorsed by the National Commission from the country of the candidate.
- All correspondence should be in English.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more