Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21 from ST students of Class 9 and 10 who are residents of Arunachal Pradesh. The scholarship aims to support the education of ST students studying in Class 9 and 10 and to reduce the incidence of drop-out in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage. The selected scholars will receive variable awards.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be studying in Class 9 or 10
- Belong to Scheduled Tribe
- Be a domicile of Arunachal Pradesh
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2 lakh
- Not be availing any other Centrally-funded Pre Matric Scholarship
- Be a regular, full-time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by the Government or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- Scholarship of INR 150 per month to day scholars and INR 350 per month to hostellers
- Books and Ad hoc grant of INR 750 per annum to day scholars and INR 1,000 per annum to hostellers
- An additional allowance of up to INR 240 per month to ST students with disabilities
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Last date of application: 24th January 2021
Last date for defect verification: 25th January 2021
Last date for Institute verification: 25th January 2021
All ST students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be given scholarships.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. The student will not receive the scholarship for repetition of that class in the subsequent year.
- The scholarship will be payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- The award once made will continue subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance. It will be renewed for Class 10 after the student passes Class 9.
- The provisions of this Scheme can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statements, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more