Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children Post Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications for the Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children Post Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21 from post matriculation or post-secondary stage students. The scholarship aims to support the education of Scheduled Tribe students. The selected scholars will receive variable awards of up to INR 1,200 per month.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children Post Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Arunachal Pradesh
- Belong to ST category
- Have passed the matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized university or board of secondary education
- Belong to a family where the income must not exceed INR 2.50 lakh per annum
- Be pursuing studies at post-matriculation level (class 11 and above)
- Fees for enrolment/registration, tuition, games, Union, Library, Magazine, Medical Examination and such other fees compulsorily payable by the scholar to the Institution or University/Board
- Study tours charge up to a maximum of INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges up to a maximum of INR 1,600 for the research scholars
- Annual allowance of INR 1,200 for essential/prescribed books, besides reimbursement of course fees to students pursuing correspondence courses
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1,200/- per month to hostellers and INR 550 per month to day scholars
- Passport sized photograph of the student
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 25th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 25th January 2021
All Scheduled Tribe (ST) students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be given scholarships.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are available for studies in India only.
- The scheme also covers central assistance to States/UTs for setting up book banks.
- The provisions of this Scheme can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statements, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I'm a nursing student I don't understand why I'm not getting my scholarship I have applied for renewal and it's all done.
Asked by resemlu pul on 15-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 15-Jun-2021
Kindly share your registered mobile number for better assistance.
Asked by Techi Roshni on 12-Mar-2021
Killer Cal on 01-Apr-2021
RAHA NAHI JATA
Dimple Thapa on 19-Mar-2021
The process for the disbursement of government scholarships takes time. We would request you to wait for it or contact the provider directly for better understanding.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more