UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to a postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate must be pursuing a postgraduate programme.
- Candidate must have command over Literature, Drama and Creative writing.
- Candidate must be pursuing MA or MFA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction).
- Candidate must be a resident of a commonwealth country (including the UK, Republic of Ireland and Zimbabwe).
- Total Value of the scholarship is up to 25,000 Pounds which includes tuition fees, a stipend, and one economy return flight fare if the recipient is traveling from overseas
- Duration of award: One year
- Both Tuition fees or maintenance will be covered
- Number available: 1
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all the details.
Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the form
Application deadline: 14th May 2021
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be in receipt of any other donor-funded scholarships/awards.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more