Tsinghua University Amgen Scholars Program 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Tsinghua University, China in partnership with the Amgen Foundation invites applications for Tsinghua University Amgen Scholars Program 2021-22 from undergraduate applicants. It involves eight weeks of an intensive research program in a wide range of fields in biomedical sciences. Scholars will have the opportunity to participate in a series of academic activities, such as weekly lab meetings, presentation training, group discussions, and campus-wide seminars of interests. The selected scholars will also receive a stipend of CNY 15,000, air travel, and accommodation.
Tsinghua University Amgen Scholars Program 2021-22 Deadline01-Feb-2022
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled in a four-year undergraduate programme
- Have completed at least their first year of undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins
- Not be graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least one semester or one quarter
- Have a strong record of academic performance; and
- Have a good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72, IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE, TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language
- Have an interest in pursuing an MD/PhD
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- A stipend of CNY 15,000
- Round trip ticket to Beijing (economy class only)
- Part of meal allowance student apartment or on-campus hotel
- Travel insurance during the stay in China
- Personal CV
- Personal information form
- Open questions
- Statement of purpose
- Official current transcripts (signed and stamped)
- Two reference letters
- Proof of English qualifications
- Supplemental materials (optional)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Prepare the required application material including the documents.
Step 2: Send them electronically to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 01st February 2022
The final admission decision will be made by the scholarship committee and the selected candidates will be notified by email.
Terms and Conditions
- All documents (except for the reference letters) should be attached to a single e-mail only. Applicants should name the e-mail as “Your name + Location of your current university”. They should not resend or send additional information, or corrections.
- The reference letters should be submitted by the referrers to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the referrers' institutional E-mail address.
- Accepted applicants to the program will be notified from March to April.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more