NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is inviting applications for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2019-20 from Scheduled Caste students who have taken admission at undergraduate or postgraduate level. The scheme aims to recognize and promote quality education beyond class 12 among Scheduled Caste students. A total of 1,500 fresh scholarships are disbursed every year under this scheme.
NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must belong to Scheduled Caste category.
- Must have completed class 12.
- Must have taken admission for a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions.
- Must belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 6.00 Lakhs from all the sources.
The selected scholars will receive -
- Full tuition fee and non-refundable charges of up to INR 2.00 Lakhs per annum for private sector institutions and up to INR 3.72 Lakhs per annum for private sector flying club for Commercial Pilot Training and Type Rating Courses
- Living expense: INR 2,220 per month
- Books and stationery: INR 3,000 per annum
- Computer/Laptop with UPS and Printer of any reputed brand: INR 45,000 (one-time assistance)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details of the institution and the student
- Proof of admission
- Scorecard of entrance exam qualified (if applicable)
- Fee Structure of the program
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps.
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Scholarship announcement date: 15 July 2019
- Scholarship closing date: 15 November 2019
- Last date for defective verification: 15 November 2019
- Last date for institute verification: 15 November 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be sanctioned to the students of:
- All the IIMs, IITs, IIITs, AIIMS, NITs, NIFTs, NIDs, Indian Institute of Hotel Management, National Law Universities and other Central Government Institution, OR
- Institutes included in the list of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) A++ and A+ Accredited Institutions, OR
- Top 100 national Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Institution, Or
- Institutions of National Importance as per the list issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- All Government and CPSE run institutes, approved by Director General of Civil Aviation in case of Commercial Pilot Training Course and Type Rating Course.
- 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girls students that can be transferred to male students in case of non-availability of female students.
- The scholarship will be terminated if the students fail in the final examination of each year.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two children of a family.
To know more, click here.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Suresh Kumar on 19-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 20-Jan-2021
if you have taken admission in a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions, you can apply for the top class scholarship scheme.
Respected sir,I'm a. 12 th passed sc category karnataka student.sir if i go for applying nsp top class education scheme for sc students it is coming no scheme available what is the reason/solution for this? please reply sir category -sc 12th class%-90
Asked by SPOORTHI H M on 28-Dec-2020
Dimple Thapa on 05-Jan-2021
If you are facing some technical issues while applying for the scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal, you may contact on 0120 - 6619540 or email@example.com for resolution.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more