TMC Fellowship, Punjab 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invites applications for the 1-year TMC Fellowship 2019 from MS/MD/DNB degree holders. The fellowship is for the Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Punjab. The selected fellows have the opportunity to earn a monthly consolidated remuneration of up to INR 86,000.
TMC Fellowship, Punjab 2019 DeadlineClosed
The applicants should hold any one of the degrees mentioned below to be eligible for the fellowship:
- Surgical Oncology- MS (Gen. Surgery) OR equivalent PG degree
- Head and Neck Oncology- MS (ENT) OR equivalent PG degree
- Onco-Pathology- MD (Pathology)
- Radiation Oncology (IMRT, IGRT)- MD (Radiotherapy) OR equivalent PG degree.
- Medical Oncology- MD (Internal Medicine) OR equivalent PG degree
- Should not be above 40 years of age
Note: Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC applicants, by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, and 10 years for PWD applicants.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated monthly remuneration of INR 86,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the online application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 4: Submit the application along with the attached documents before 17th May 2019, 5 p.m.
Step 6: Print a hard copy of the filled-in application form and submit it along with the documents at the following address by post before 24th May 2019:
Tata Memorial Hospital
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Dr. E Borges Road,
Parel, Mumbai - 400 012 India
- Applications start: 25 April 2019
- Online application deadline: 17 May 2019
- Offline deadline: 24 May 2019
The applicants will have to appear for a written test and the further shortlisted applicants will have to give a face-to-face interview for the final selection for the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted applicants are required to deposit INR 86,000 at the time of joining the fellowship as a security deposit.
- For those who fail to submit the security deposit, the same will be deducted in 5 equal instalments from their salary.
- This deposit will be refunded after completion of Fellowship training.
- Sharing accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
- All the PG degree holders should possess a degree which is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicants who are working under the Central/State Government/Autonomous Body/Semi-Government Organizations and other Public sector Undertakings must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
- TMC reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/benchmark and restrict the number of candidates called for MCQ/Interview taking into account various factors like the number of vacancies, the performance of the candidate, etc.
- TMC has the right to decide and determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more