TIET Merit-Cum Means Scholarship (Special) 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for TIET Merit-Cum Means Scholarship (Special) 2020-21 from BE/BTech degree holders. The selected scholars will receive tuition and development fee waiver.
TIET Merit-Cum Means Scholarship (Special) 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold BE/BTech degree
- Belong to a family whose gross income does not exceed INR 8.00 lakh per annum
The selected scholars will receive tuition and development fee waiver.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Send coloured scan copy of duly filled application form and all supporting documents at email id email@example.com.
Step 3: Submit a hard copy of application form and other relevant documents by 31/12/2020 either personally or through Post/Courier to the Office of Dean Students Affairs, Room Number AB-106, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (TIET), Patiala -147 001 (PUNJAB).
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The right of awarding the Merit-Cum-Means (Normal)/Merit-Cum-Means (special) scholarship to the student(s) shall lie with the Award Committee.
- The committee member(s) may visit the home(s) of the students and shall monitor the performance of students to whom merit-cum-means scholarship shall be awarded.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more