TIET Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for TIET Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DST sponsored project entitled, “Development of Nano-Biocomposites as Next Generation Arsenals Against Biofilms". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 25,000 per month.
TIET Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Science/Nano Science/ Nanotechnology degree holders
- Have report writing skills and interest in pursuing a career in research
NET/GATE qualified will be preferred
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 25,000 per month.
- Copy of certificates
- Experience details/proofs
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Send detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a copy of certificates, experience details/proofs by email to email@example.com positively by September20, 2020.
Application deadline: 20th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
- The appointment will be contractual in nature and as per Institute terms and condition.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final. The date and time of interview will be informed by email only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more