Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Tianjin University of Technology and Education (TUTE) invites applications for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2021 from undergraduate or master's degree applicants who wish to pursue studies at the university. The selected candidates will receive full tuition fees and other benefits.
Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2021 Deadline15-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health
- Have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30 (for undergraduate programme)
- Have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 (for master’s degree programme)
The scholarship recipients will benefit from either full or partial scholarship coverage.
Full scholarship includes:
- Coverage of registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee
- Coverage of living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee
Partial scholarship includes:
- Coverage of application fee worth up to RMB 400
- Cost of learning materials worth up to RMB 500 per academic year
- Insurance coverage worth up to RMB 800 per academic year
- RMB 70 per day (single room)
- RMB 35 per day (double room)
- Application form
- Highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Study or research plan
- Recommendation letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Photocopy of passport
- Original blood test report
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Fill in the form with relevant details including personal information, education details, etc
Step 3: Attach a photograph and send the application along with the required documents to the following address-
International College, Tianjin University of Technology and Education
No. 1310 Dagu South Road, Hexi District,
Tianjin, P. R. China
Application starting date: 01st March 2021
Application deadline: 15 June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- TUTE will send admission notice and Visa application for Study in China (JW202) to the applicants before July 30th. The applicants can apply for Visa from the Chinese Embassy with these documents.
- TUTE enrols nearly 1,000 international students
from more than 20 countries for both short-term and
long-term study each year.
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors should be submitted.
- The study plan should be written in Chinese or in English, in no less than 800 words.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more