The University of Sheffield, International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Sheffield offers 100 international postgraduate scholarships and invites applications for the same from students. The holder of the scholarship will avail of an award worth a 25% waiver of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate program starting September 2021. The scholarship program aims to support the higher education of meritorious international (non-EU) students.
The University of Sheffield, International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2021 Deadline17-May-2021
The candidates have to meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- The applicant must be a graduate
- The applicant must be a non-EU international student
- The applicant must be holding an offer for a full-time/part-time postgraduate degree at The University of Sheffield
- The applicant must not be sponsored
A total of 100 scholars will be selected who will receive a tuition fee waiver of 25%.
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the program, the candidate needs to:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill the application form with correct details and access MUSE – My University of Sheffield Environment, if the candidate holds an offer.
Step 3: Submit the application form with the attached required documents.
Application deadline: 17th May 2021
The announcement of Result: 04th June 2021
Selection will be based on the competitive process.
Terms and Conditions
The scholarship is not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable, this includes, but is not exclusive to the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
Terms and Conditions:
- The student's program shall commence at the University of Sheffield from September 2019.
- The scholarship can be provided for a maximum of 2 full-time academic years.
- The scholarship is not applicable to any years in industry or study abroad years that are compulsory or optional elements of the student's course.
- If the applicants are selected for a merit scholarship and fail to meet the conditions of their offer, they will no longer be eligible to receive the award.
- If an applicant changes his/her Masters' program during the studies, his/her merit scholarship may be forfeited.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more