The Plaksha Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Paksha University in partnership with Berkeley Engineering and Purdue University invites applications for The Plaksha Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF) 2021 from graduate students. The Plaksha Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF) is a one year, fully residential post-graduate program to nurture the leaders in technology. The selected fellows will receive variable financial assistance under this fellowship.
The Plaksha Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math or science, OR
- Be in the final year of college and will successfully complete the degree by Summer 2021
- Be passionate about leveraging technology to solve real-world challenges
- Have a basic understanding of programming i.e. sufficient coding experience in at least one high-level language such as Python/C/C++/R/JAVA, etc.
- Hold strong grasp of mathematical concepts, specifically in the areas of probability, statistics and linear algebra
A mix of full and partial scholarships are available for all selected students. A total of 60 students will be selected for this fellowship.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Provide the required details and click on 'Start Your Application' button.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Attach the required documents and submit.
Round I: January 10, 2021
Round II: March 7, 2021
Round III: May 9, 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the online test and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships will be provided on a merit-cum-means basis.
- The candidates will be required to pitch their idea to the Capstone Committee. The Committee will evaluate the proposal with a high bar on technical rigour and feasibility.
- There is no application fee required to be paid at the time of application.
- The classes will take place at the Plaksha Innovation Center, a state-of-the-art facility in Gurugram.
- The curriculum has been designed by a Program Committee of academicians and cutting-edge AI and ML practitioners and researchers.
- TLF is built on four intertwined threads: Data-X coursework (AI and ML, design and systems thinking), Real-world Projects (Challenge Lab and Capstone Project), Guest Sessions by domain experts, business leaders and entrepreneurs, and Leadership and Mentorship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more