The McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Center for Business Journalism, an initiative of the Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at the City University of New York invites applications for The McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism 2020 from experienced journalists. The aim of this fellowship is to support high-impact, ambitious coverage of critical issues related to the global economy, finance and business. Selected fellows will receive grants of up to USD 15,000.
The McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a freelance journalist, reporter or editor currently working at a news organization or a journalism non-profit
- Have at least five years of professional experience in journalism
Grants of up to USD 15,000 for each project will be given to selected fellows.
- Well-focused story proposal of no more than three pages
- Three journalism samples
- Two letters of references
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Applications accepted throughout the year.
Selection will be based on details and documents submitted by the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- The exact amount of fellowship will depend on the time it takes to complete the project and the expenses needed; freelance journalists may also use some of the funding as a stipend for living expenses during the Fellowship.
- Preferences will be given to journalists with a proven ability to report and execute a complex project in their proposed medium; ideally, candidates will also have a strong background or reporting expertise on the subject of their piece.
- The McGraw Center also provides editorial supervision during the Fellowship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more