The LSAT - India Topper Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) invites applications for The LSAT - India Topper Scholarship 2021 from aspiring law students. The aim of this scholarship is to award the topper of the upcoming LSAT 2021 examination. The selected candidates will get scholarship up to INR 4 lakh.
The LSAT - India Topper Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be LSAT—India test taker who achieves the highest score (overall) in the LSAT—India 2021 to be held on 20 March 2021
- Have successfully completed the senior secondary school or 10+2 equivalent exam from a recognized education board in India
- Be an applicant and accepted to the 5-year LL.B. programme of an LSAC Global Law Alliance law college on the basis of LSAT-India 2021 score
The candidate scoring the highest reported score (overall) in the LSAT-India 2021 exam will receive a scholarship up to INR 4 lakh that covers the tuition and halls of residence fees for the first year of law programme.
- LSAT-India 2021 test score report
- Self-attested copy of identity and address proof
- PAN card
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheet or equivalent
- Proof of admission in a full-time 5-year law programme at an LSAC Global Law Alliance College
- Contact information of the financial aid office of college and its bank details (in the letterhead)
- A certificate stating that the applicant is not receiving, and will not receive any other scholarship from any other source duly signed by the parents/ legal guardian
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Once the account is created, the applicants are required to verify their email id.
Step 3: After email verification, log in to fill in the application form.
Step 4: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the completed application.
Application deadline: 14th March 2021
Test date: 20th March onwards
Selection will be based on the LSAT-India 2021 test score.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship amount covers tuition and halls of residence fees for the first year of the law programme, up to the maximum amount allocated
- Any unutilised amount can be rolled over to the next year of Law College.
- In the event that the fees for the Programme exceeds the Scholarship Amount, the balance amount shall be borne solely by the Candidate.
- The scholarship amount will not include any security deposit/ admission acceptance deposit amount payable to the LSAC Global Law Alliance College.
- In the event that the fees for the Programme are payable semester or trimester wise, then the scholarship amount would be equally divided per semester or trimester (as the case may be).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more