The Kohli PhD Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
International Institute of InformationTechnology, Hyderabad (IIITH) invites applications for Kohli PhD Fellowship from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc students towards pursuing PhD degree at Kohli Centre on Intelligent Systems (KCIS). The Kohli PhD Fellowship is extremely competitive and selective and will be awarded to candidates who show remarkable and extraordinary research aptitude, scholarly abilities and capacity to think through unstructured problems. The selected students will receive a monthly fellowship of INR 50,000.
The Kohli PhD Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a degree of B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in all branches or MSc in Foundational Sciences
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 50,000 pm for up to 4 years or submission of the thesis, whichever is earlier. The fellowship would also support travel to top conference forums.
Documents How can you apply?
Application deadline: 30th May 2020
The selection process for Monsoon 2020 semester is through IIITH's regular PGEE process. Selected candidates who have performed exceptionally in the PGEE interview round will have to go through one more interview with the KCIS interview panel for the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected fellows are expected to work in broad areas of AI aligned with KCIS.
- There are a total of five fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
- The fellowship would also support travel to top conference forums.
- Prior track record in research that showcases required abilities will also be considered.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more