The Institute of Mathematical Sciences Post Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai invites applications for The Institute of Mathematical Sciences Post Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) 2020 from PhD students. The fellowship is open in all areas of Theoretical Physics, Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science and Computational Biology, but particularly in those of interest to faculty members. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 40,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 32,000 per year.
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences Post Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have completed PhD in their respective discipline
- Have submitted their doctoral thesis
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 40,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 32,000 per year.
- List of publications
- Covering letter
- Two reference letters
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to access the official notification of the fellowship and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with CV and other relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application material and all subsequent correspondence to:
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences
C.I.T. Campus, Taramani
Chennai 600 113, India
(Electronic correspondence is preferred)
Applications are accepted all year round.
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Post doctoral selection committees meet at least twice or thrice a year, and decisions are made within a few weeks of the meeting.
- The award of PDF does not imply any assurance or guarantee for subsequent extension (or) employment in the Institute
- PDF position may be tenable for one year with the possibility of renewal for the second year.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more