The Institute of Chartered Accountant Merit Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Board of Studies of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India invites applications for ICAI Merit Scholarship 2020 from Intermediate (IPC)/Intermediate exam rank holders. The students fulfilling the eligibility will get a scholarship of INR 2,000 per month for a maximum period of 30 months.
The Institute of Chartered Accountant Merit Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Appear at Sl.No.1 to 10 in the merit list of Intermediate (IPC)/Intermediate Examination held in May/November
The selected fellows will receive INR 2,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application forms.
Step 2: Fill the details in Form 3 and 4 to apply for the scholarship.
Step 3: Send the duly completed scholarship application form to -
Board of Studies, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, A-29, Sector - 62, Noida - 201 309
Deadline for April term - 31st March 2020
Deadline for October term - 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on the merit obtained by students in the Intermediate (IPC)/ Intermediate examination.
Terms and Conditions
- The form number 2 given in the forms pdf is meant to claim further instalments of the scholarship.
- Rank holders of Intermediate (IPC)/ Intermediate registered for Final Course will get the scholarship for a maximum period of 30 months/remaining period of their articleship, whichever is less. Hence they are not required to apply.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more