The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) invites applications for The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Fellowship 2020 from Masters of Arts in History/Sanskrit/Philosophy degree holders. The fellowship has been announced in the memory of Shri Devendra Swaroop to study “Bhartiya Gyan Parampara” (Indian Knowledge Tradition). The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Be below 40 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications
- Hold a Master's of Arts in History/Sanskrit/Philosophy degree
- Have minimum 3 years of research experience working with an Institution conducting Research in a similar field or Published work of High Standard (at least 5 Papers in reputed Research Journals on the subject)
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Educational qualification/Experience certificates
- Copies of 5 Research Papers
- A write-up of 2,000 words in Hindi or English on the topic “भारतीय ज्ञान परम्परा की अवधारणा एवं महत्व” – “The Concept of Indian Knowledge Tradition and its Importance”.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application and soft copy of the aforesaid via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be evaluated by a high powered committee. The decision will be taken on the basis of its recommendations.
- The IGNCA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
- The decision of the IGNCA regarding the selection and/or engagement shall be final and binding.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
sir, im unable to apply for indira gandhi national centre for arts fellowship 2020....because there is no link to apply
Asked by Ajai kumar on 15-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 18-Jan-2021
The applications for The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Fellowship 2020 are now closed that's why there is no application link available.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more