The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Starting 2019, The Hans Foundation (THF) is introducing The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program. This fellowship is a 12-month opportunity for young professionals aged 21 to 28 years to work with the NGO partners of THF for creating a positive change and giving a potential start to a career in the development sector. The aim of THF Fellowship is to create a cadre of visionary leaders who would be groomed to undertake catalytic and collaborative roles in facilitating social development processes for an inclusive and equitable society. The fellows will also be receiving a monthly honorarium of INR 35,000.
The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program 2019 DeadlineClosed
This fellowship is for young professionals. A THF Fellow must:
- Be 21 to 28 years of age at the time of application
- Be a postgraduate in any discipline
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be residing in India for the past one year
- Be prepared to be placed in any part of the country for fellowship
Note: Preference would be given to candidates with a qualification/experience in social sciences, rural development, community health, education and other aligned thematic areas.
A total of 15 qualified individuals will be selected for the fellowship program. The fellows will receive the following benefits-
- The fellows will receive an all-inclusive monthly honorarium of INR 35,000 during the Fellowship period.
- THF will separately bear the cost associated with centralised training and outstation travels.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click here to access the online application form.
Step 2: Enter the personal email address and click on 'NEXT'.
Step 3: Fill in the form by providing personal information.
Step 4: Provide information about Educational Profile and Work Experience as per the given format.
Step 5: Answer the questions asked in the final section and submit the application.
- Application deadline: 15th July 2019
- Fellowship starts: 1st September 2019
- After the submission of the online application form, the candidates will be contacted for a telephonic discussion.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be called in for a final round of interview by a selection committee of highly qualified and experienced experts at the THF in New Delhi.
Note: The shortlisted candidates should be available to travel to New Delhi for the final interview call. Their 3AC train/equivalent bus fare would be reimbursed by THF.
Terms and Conditions
- THF has the discretion to decline the application at any time.
- THF shall not entertain any inquiries regarding the status of the application form.
- This is a full-time 12 months program and not a job offer.
- The acceptance to the program does not guarantee a job with either THF or the Partner organization.
- Only complete applications through the online platform will be considered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more