The G.S.B. Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Gaud Saraswat Brahman (G.S.B.) Scholarship 2019 invites applications from students studying in class 5th to graduate level. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to needy and deserving students of Saraswat community, whose parents are unable to fully meet their educational expenses. The students receiving this scholarship can benefit from free scholarship as well as foreign loan scholarship.
The G.S.B. Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
The scholarship opportunity is open to the following-
- Applicants must belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community.
- Students of class 5th to undergraduate courses will be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- All Students enrolled in courses like diploma /B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Arch/MBBS/B.Pharma/B.E can also apply.
The scholarship offers the following-
- Free scholarship- Awarded to students from Class 5 to Graduate level
- Foreign loan scholarship- Up to INR 2 lakhs per student
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the G.S.B. Scholarship 2019 applicants need to follow the process below-
Step 1: Request the application form by sending a postcard to the GSB office. Candidates can also get the applications directly from the office of Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship Scheme League.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to the address below-
The G.S.B Scholarship League
Katrak Road, Wadala
Mumbai – 400031
Alternatively, students may also submit their forms at the GSB League office directly.
Note: The courier must reach the office on or before the last date along with the supporting documents required as per the official notification.
- Application deadline for students of Class 5 to 10 - 15th July 2019
- Application deadline for students of PUC I & II/Jr. College - 15th August 2019
- Application deadline for students of Degree (BA/BSc/B.Com) & Diploma - 15th September 2019
- Application deadline for students of BE/BArch/BPharm/MBBS etc. - 15th October 2019
The scholarship will be granted to the students of Saraswat community on the basis of-
- Financial need
- Academic merit
Terms and Conditions
- The form is revised each year as necessary. Application form of previous years is NOT valid this year.
- GSB presently does not give free scholarship to postgraduate courses such as M.A., M.Sc., MCA, MBA, etc.
- The GSB League solicits endowments to enable an increase in the quantum of scholarship and also to increase the number of beneficiaries.
- The application forms can only be submitted by post or hand delivery.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more