The Edinburgh Online Family Medicine Scholarships Fund 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Edinburgh invites applications for The Edinburgh Online Family Medicine Scholarships Fund 2019-20 from students interested in pursuing Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme for the academic session 2019-2020. It is a full scholarship that will allow a student from South Asia to pursue the online Masters course. The benefactor of this scholarship fund aims to support healthcare improvement in rural regions through this scholarship.
The Edinburgh Online Family Medicine Scholarships Fund 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The scholarship is open to candidates who are interested in pursuing Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme offered by the University of Edinburgh. To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be nationals from a South Asian Country
- Have an unconditional firm offer for the Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning program for the 2019-2020 academic session
- Have a commitment to work with the rural and urban poor in India or a surrounding country
One Masters scholarship will be offered to students for covering tuition fee towards the Masters of Family Medicine online distance learning programme in the 2019-2020 academic session.
- 500-800 word summary
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the link here and read instructions before applying.
Step 2: Write a 500-800 word summary mentioning the candidate's reason for applying for the Masters programme. The summary must also include the candidate's view on how he/she envisions family medicine transforming healthcare.
Step 3: Attach a recent resume/CV.
Step 4: Submit all the documents to Jane Dumayne through email at email@example.com before 1st July 2019.
- The scholarship deadline is 23:59 BST 1st July 2019 (03:59 IST 2nd July 2019).
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome in August 2019.
The scholarship recipient will be selected broadly on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The successful applicant must be committed to working to strengthen South Asian primary care through service in family medicine.
- The scholarship is tenable for three years.
- The Masters programme is an online distance learning programme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more