The Daksha Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Applications are invited for The Daksha Fellowship 2020 from students having a bachelor’s degree in law. This is India's first law, policy and business fellowship program for young and mid-career lawyers, public policy professionals and other law graduates. The aim of this fellowship is to enable young lawyers to hone their abilities and skills to succeed in an increasingly digital world. Selected fellows will get the advantage of up to 100% tuition fee waiver.
The Daksha Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized Indian institution, or a degree considered equivalent to the LL.B. program (integrated or non-integrated) from an international university (Note: Students pursuing their final year of law and are expected to graduate before the program start date can also apply)
- Have exemplary record of academic and extracurricular achievements
- Have strong written and communication skills
- Hold scores from one of the entrance exams – Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test, CLAT PG or LSAT-India
The selected fellows will receive up to 100% tuition fee waiver under this fellowship.
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Relevant degree certificate and transcripts
- Entrance score-card
- Other relevant documents supporting the application
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and sign in.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: Round 1 - 20 April 2020, Round 2 - 25 May 2020, Round 3 - 29 June 2020
Selection will be based on the following criteria -
- Application and documents submitted
- Scores in Daksha Fellowship Admission Test (DFAT), LSAT-India or CLAT PG
- Personal interview
Terms and Conditions
- All Daksha Fellows will undertake a mandatory six to ten-week internship with law ﬁrms, corporate organizations, think tanks, and not-for-proﬁts
- The interviews will be conducted in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Kolkata subject to the evolving health conditions in India.
- The candidates who are unable to attend the in-person interview will be interviewed through video conference sessions.
- Every student will be provided with wi-fi enabled, furnished air-conditioned room on a twin-sharing basis. Food will be arranged on a meal plan basis which students can sign up for.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more