The Collingham Scholarship 2024
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 11-01-2024 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
The Collingham Scholarship 2024 is an opportunity offered by the Collingham Scholarship Organisation, to students from commonwealth countries including India, who are willing to pursue a UG course in the United Kingdom. The scholarship aims to encourage the development of reliable journalism on an international basis. The selected candidate will receive full tuition fee coverage for the years and other benefits.
Source: Colingham Scholarship
The Collingham Scholarship 2024
To be eligible, an applicant must:-
- be a citizen of a commonwealth country including India
- be willing to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree in Arts and Humanities in a recognised UK university
Note:- The scholarship prioritises applicants interested in pursuing degree in History, Politics, and similar domain. There is no requirement for a successful candidate to pursue a career in journalism or any specific profession.
The selected candidate will receive tuition fees for three years to pursue a UG degree at a recognised UK university.
In addition to tuition fees, the successful candidate will receive a personal bursary to support the living and study expenses.
The selected Collingham Scholar will get an opportunity to join a dynamic network, forging collaborative ties and promoting positive connections between the UK and their respective nations within the Commonwealth.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) highlighting the details of educational background, relevant experiences, and extracurricular activities
- A Statement of Purpose (SoP) not exceeding 200 words, on the subject of “The importance of Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Expression"
How can you apply?
Eligible students can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required registration details. (Note:- If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Apply Now' button under the Apply Now section and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and submit the application.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2024
The candidate will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more