The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Anne Rowling Clinic at the University of Edinburgh invites applications for the Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships 2019-20. Candidates interested in pursuing the online postgraduate Stem Cells and Translational Neurology programmes in the academic year 2019-2020 can apply for this scholarship to avail coverage of 60 credits towards the module fees.
The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The scholarship is open to applicants who have been accepted for admission on to the online learning postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology programme at the University of Edinburgh for the 2019-2020 academic session.
Applicants offered a place at the University of Edinburgh should have accepted the offer to be eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship recipients can benefit from the following-
- One International Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship will be offered to cover 60 credits towards the module fees.
- Two Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships will be offered to cover 30 credits worth of course fees.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Apply to the relevant programme at the University of Edinburgh.
Step 2: After acceptance of the offer from the University, begin the scholarship application process by visiting the MyEd portal.
Step 3: Login using University username and password or register as a new user.
Step 4: Fill in the scholarship application form with the required details.
Step 5: Submit the application.
The scholarship applications should be submitted before 23rd August 2019, 23:59 BST (03:59 IST).
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The university will offer three online learning Masters scholarships.
- The scholarships will be offered only to the candidates from eligible countries. The list of eligible countries can be found here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more