Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Physics & Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Physics & Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project on, “Development of particle identification set-up for multi-nucleon transfer reactions". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for JRF (initial two years) and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for SRF (third year).
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Physics & Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not t be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics / Pure Mathematics/ Mathematics and scientific computation or equivalent degrees
- Hold an ME/MTech degree with at least 60% marks
- Have qualified NET/GATE/equivalent
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for JRF (initial two years) and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for SRF (third year).
- Age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheet
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Application can be sent through e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format.
Dr. Sunil Devi, Assistant Professor,
School of Physics and Materials Science,
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Mention the subject as “Application for JRF under CRG of SERB.
Application deadline: 07th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be intimated via e-mail for interview. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more