Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Physics and Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for the Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Physics and Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project, “To Develop an Accelerating Scheme for the Numerical Simulations of Multi-orbital Spin Fermion like Models". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Physics and Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Physics/Applied Physics/Mathematics/Pure Mathematics and Scientific Computation or equivalent degrees with at least 60% marks
- Hold an ME/MTech degree with at least 60% marks
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Send the detailed resume (CV) in the given format through e-mail to Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Singh (email@example.com) mentioning the subject as “Application for JRF under HPC Applications, National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) ”.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining the position
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more