Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Research Associateship 2020 from undergraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for project titled, “Dynamic Modeling and Control Design of Augmentative Lower Extremity Exoskeleton”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 8,000 per month.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years on the last date of application (Note: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Government of India norms is applicable)
- Hold an undergraduate degree (BE/BTech) in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Bio-Medical/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation or other relevant branches with marks not below 70% (7.5 CGPA)
- Have exposure to work in any area related to robotics, exoskeleton, multi-body dynamics, assistive devices, control
- Have good knowledge of dynamics and control.
- Have good hardware knowledge along with languages such as LabVIEW / MATLAB
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 8,000 per month.
- Original and attested photocopies
- Marks sheets/certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Send the PDF version of the completed application to Dr Ashish Singla via email at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
Tentative Interview Date: 27th July 2020(will be notified via email)
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project and will be informed through email only.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
- Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay.
- Only candidates having excellent academic record are encouraged to apply.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more