Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project on, “Nanostructured coatings to improve the thermal efficiency of heat exchangers and mitigate corrosion and velocity erosion". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 34,100 per month including HRA.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Mechanical Engineering
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 34,100 per month including HRA.
- Requisite testimonials (Date of birth certificate, 10+2, Graduation and post-graduation certificate and marks sheet, GATE score)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Submit the application to -
Dr Deepak Jain (Principal investigator)
Mechanical Engineering Department
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
(Deemed to be University), Patiala-147004,
Phone: (M) +91-7837841951
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA in this regard will be paid for attending the interview.
- The interview will be held in online mode.
- The date and the link for the interview will be shared later to the eligible candidates to their email ID.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted thereafter and called for the online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more