Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project on “Lignocellulosic biomass utilization for lactic acid and bioethanol production”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not to be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Any branch of life sciences
- Be GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Date of birth certificate
- Class 12, Graduation and Postgraduation certificate and marksheet
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Application can be sent through e-mail only at email@example.com in the prescribed format.
Dr Dinesh Goyal Principal Investigator Professor
Department of Biotechnology
Thapar University, Patiala
Application deadline: 20th December 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The date and the link for which will be shared later to the eligible candidates to their email ID.
- No TA/DA in this regard will be paid for attending the interview. The interview will be held in online mode.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more