Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Atomic Energy Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Atomic Energy Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Mathematics degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Some Best Approximation Problems in Abstract Spaces". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Department of Atomic Energy Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Mathematics degree
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified
- Not be more than 28 years of age
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Bio-data mentioning NET/GATE/SLET score
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Appear for the walk-In-interview for the selection of project associate/project fellowship on 20th November 2020.
Walk-in-interview: 20th November 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview through e-mail only.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more