Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Center of Excellence for Food Security (T2CEFS) Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for the Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Center of Excellence for Food Security (T2CEFS) Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project, “An Integrated System for Irrigation Water Quality Monitoring and Management System". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Center of Excellence for Food Security (T2CEFS) Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M. Tech. degree in Electronics Engineering (Wireless communication, Machine Learning, Optics, Microwave)/Chemical Engineering
- Have a valid GATE/NET score
- Have prior experience working on Optical sensors, Machine learning, or optical system designs (preferred)
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
- M.E./M.Tech. Specialization
- Name of the candidate in full (in Capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Permanent address
- Educational qualifications
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Sent through e-mail only at email@example.com in the prescribed format (attached with the document).
Application Deadline: 20th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail for an online interview.
- The selected candidate may register for Ph.D. at TIET in the coming semesters.
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the Institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more