Tezpur University Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tezpur University invites applications for Tezpur University Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2020 from Masters and PhD degree holders respectively. The fellowship is meant for a Government of India sponsored project entitled, “Multi-crop Residue Processing Technology Package for Production of Fuel and Fertilizer".
Tezpur University Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
Junior Research Fellow (Engineering) -
- Not be more than 28 years of age on the last date of receipt of application
- Hold an M.Tech/M.E. in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering OR MTech Energy Technology with BTech in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- Obtain at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination
Research Associateship -
- Be below 40 years of age on the last date of receipt of application
- Hold a PhD in Physics/Chemistry OR
- M.E/M.Tech. (Energy/ Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/Chemical Engineering)
- Have 3 years of research/field experience in the relevant areas with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI)
- Obtain at-least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination
Note: Working experience in the area of Bioenergy will be preferred. Also, the upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Govt. of India rules.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA (for Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 47,000 plus HRA (for Research Associateship)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear before a selection committee on a date to be notified later. Candidates invited for a personal interview should bring the following documents:
Original and self-attested photocopies of -
- Mark Sheets and Certificates
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate
- Certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications
- Any other testimonials
- Passport size photograph
- No-Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of recently signed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send their CV and cover letter via email to Prof. Debendra Chandra Baruah, Principal Investigator at email@example.com.
The full name of the candidate and position applied for should be mentioned in the subject line of the email.
Application deadline: 04th August 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing PhD should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer/PhD supervisor.
- Selected candidates may be required to work in the field installations and laboratories covering all the partner institutions of the project.
- Under special circumstances, interview through video conferencing mode may be considered.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more