Tezpur University Department of Social Work Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tezpur University Department of Social Work Research Assistantship 2021 is for graduate/master’s degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary position of Research Assistantship and an ICMR sponsored research project entitled “Substance Abuse and Suicidal Behavior Among College Students in North East India”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Tezpur University Department of Social Work Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age on the last date of receipt of application
- Hold a Graduate degree in Social Science subject from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or a Master’s degree in Social Science subject
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Mark sheets
- Certificates from 10th standard onwards
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NET/GATE certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents via email to the Principal Investigator (email@example.com).
Dr. Apurba Saha,
Department of Social Work Tezpur University,
Tezpur – 784 028, Assam
Application Deadline: 9th June 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing a Ph.D. must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
- Original documents of the candidate(s) will be verified by the Selection Committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more