Tezpur University Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tezpur University invites applications for Tezpur University Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a Government of India sponsored project entitled, “In vitro studies to investigate the therapeutic approach of editing the defective exon 3 of the human CHST6 gene associated with Macular Corneal Dystrophy through the CRISPR-Cas9 technology”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA, as admissible.
Tezpur University Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on the date of interview
- Hold M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Human Genetics / Life sciences / Zoology / Biochemistry or allied Sciences OR M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate
- NET/GATE/BET/ICMR-JRF qualified
Candidate having prior research experience in the field of “Genome editing” or handling mammalian cell cultures is preferable
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA, as admissible.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear before a selection committee on a date which is to be notified later. Candidates invited for a personal interview should bring the following documents:
Original and self-attested photocopies of -
- Mark Sheets and Certificates from 10th standard onwards
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate
- Certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications
- Any other testimonials
- Passport size photograph
- No-Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of recently signed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send an advance copy of the application to Dr. Surya Prakash Goud Ponnam, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam through email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application deadline: 09th November 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing PhD must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer / PhD. Supervisor
- Under special circumstances, interview through video conferencing mode may be considered
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more