Tezpur University Department of Energy Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tezpur University invites applications for Tezpur University Department of Energy Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow in a DST sponsored Indo-Hungary International Collaborative research project titled “Applied Research and Development for the Industrial Realization of Lignin Recycling and Conversion to Value-added International Market Products”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
Tezpur University Department of Energy Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age on the date of the interview
- Hold a Master's degree in Energy Technology
- Have a Chemistry/Chemical Engineering background, OR
- Have a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering or Postgraduate in Chemical Science/Chemistry with 55% marks
- Have a valid NET/GATE as per DST norms
Desirable: Candidate having research experience in lignin recycling and conversion to industrial products will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Mark sheets
- Certificates from 10th standard onwards
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NET/GATE certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send the applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents via email to Dr. Dhanapati Deka (Principal Investigator), Professor, Department of Energy (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Professor D. Deka Department of Energy
Tezpur University, Tezpur, Napaam – 784 028
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing a Ph.D. must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
- Original documents of the candidate(s) will be verified by the Selection Committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more