TERI Deakin Nano Biotechnology PhD Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
TERI and Deakin University, Australia invites applications for TERI Deakin Nano Biotechnology PhD Scholarship from students with a masters degree. Selected scholars will receive a fellowship, based at the TERI Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
TERI Deakin Nano Biotechnology PhD Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
Have a minimum 70% marks (or equivalent) in the Master`s Degree in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry /Microbiology /Agronomy / Soil Science/ Chemistry /Physics / Bioprocess Engineering and Chemical Engineering
Have mandatory valid IELTS scores (Band 6.5/6)
Selected scholars will get the following awards:
- Joint supervision to scholars by Deakin and TERI faculties
- 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfil the requirement of their research work with all expenses paid
- Fully furnished hostel facility on campus for the entire duration of the program on payment basis.
Following documents are required:
- Updated CV
- IELTS score
Following documents are required at the time of interview:
- Original and attested copies of the degree certificate
- Original and attested copies of the mark sheet
- Original and attested copies of the experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the online application link
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload photograph and submit the form
Step 4: Mention "Application for TERI Deakin Ph.D Program-2019" in the subject line
Step 5: Send the completed application form along with an updated CV at email@example.com
Application deadline: 31st October 2019
Last date for sending IELTS score: 20th November 2019
Terms and Conditions
Selected students are expected to sign a bond for the entire duration of the PhD program
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more