Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Telangana invites applications for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020-21. The aim of this scheme is to minimize the incidence of drop out by supporting SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled welfare students studying in Class 9 and 10. The selected scholars will receive variable awards.
Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
- Students studying in Class 9 and 10 can apply.
- Students must be a domicile of Telangana state.
- Students who belong to the categories of SC/ST must have an annual parental income of INR 2,00,000 (Two Lakh) or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare students who belong to the rural area family must have an annual parental income of INR 1,50,000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand) or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare students who belong to the urban area family must have an annual parental income of INR 2,00,000 (Two Lakh) or below.
- Disabled welfare students must have an annual parental income of INR 1,00,000( 1 Lakh) or below.
- Students must also have an attendance of 75% at the end of each quarter.
Variable monetary awards will be disbursed to all eligible students with respect to the state corpus of the scholarship funds.
For the registration form, the applicants have to submit:-
- Scanned passport size image of the applicant student
- Scanned bank passbook of the student's account (first page) or cancelled cheque (of the same account)
- Scanned UID (Aadhar Card) of the applicant
For verification, the applicants might be required to submit the following documents at a later stage:-
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below
Step 2: Click on the 'Pre Matric Scholarship Services'.
Step 3: Click the 'Registration' button for fresh registrations.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Upload the required documents and submit.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more