Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Telangana invites applications for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020-21 from students of Telangana state studying in Class 11 to PhD level. Initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare, this scholarship aims to allow Class 10 passed students to pursue post matric studies such as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and postgraduate courses, PhD, etc. The benefits of this scholarship are provided in the form of fee reimbursement.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
- The students who are domicile of Telangana state can apply for this scholarship.
- The students must belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category.
- They must have passed Class 10 and pursuing studies at the post-matric level.
- Students belonging to SC/ST category must have an annual parental income of less than INR 2 Lakh.
- Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category who belong to rural areas must have an annual parental income of less than INR 1.5 Lakh.
- Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category who belong to urban areas must have an annual parental income of less than INR 2 Lakh.
- Students must have passed the Class 10 examination with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
The benefits of the scholarship will be given in the form of fee reimbursement. The tuition fee reimbursement will be dependent on the course of study. Furthermore, the selected scholars will also receive variable maintenance or mess charges on a monthly basis.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card of the student
- Bank passbook first-page showing student's name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch (Not required for EBC students)
- Study/bonafide certificate for the last 7 consecutive years of study
- CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the instructions and tick the checkboxes for the required documents.
Step 3: Click on 'Apply Now'.
Step 4: Enter the details of the SSC (Class 10) examination.
Step 5: After the verification of SSC credentials, complete the application procedure and upload the necessary documents.
Note: Students can also check the status of their application after submission.
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more