Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tata Trusts invites applications for Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra 2020-21 from Class 8 to 10 students studying in schools located within Mumbai/Mumbai suburban areas. This grant aims to support the study of needy school students of Mumbai.
Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a resident of India
- Be a student of standard 8 to 10
- Be enrolled at a school located within Mumbai/Mumbai suburban areas
- Must have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination
Students will receive financial assistance based on their need.
- Application stating students and family’s background
- Marksheet for the AY 2019-2020
- Fee receipt for the AY 2020-2021
- Family Income Proof
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Send the request with all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 31st January 2021
Selections for the programme will be on the basis of financial need.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum of two children from the same family can apply.
- ATKT students are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants should apply for the current academic year of study.
- This scholarship scheme is open for Indian residents only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more