Tata Trusts Fellowships 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 20-09-2017 Posted By : Admin
Tata Trusts invites applications for research grants in three areas — autism, dyslexia and public health. Individuals, who meet the requirements and are not attached to any institution (such as academic institutions, research institutions, NGOs) are encouraged to apply.
Tata Trusts Fellowships 2017
Eligibility criteria (General)
- Open for applicants with a master’s degree or a PhD and with 4-10 years of relevant experience
- Open for applicants with a master’s degree or a PhD and with 10-15 years of relevant experience, with a demonstrated ability to conduct or lead an independent research programme
Eligibility criteria (Educational qualifications)
Autism and Dyslexia
- Master’s degree in psychology (general or a relevant branch), education or counselling
- Master’s degree or PhD in public health or community-based medicine — MMBS / MS / MD
Note: Individuals who have already received a grant from any other entity are not eligible to apply.
How can you apply?
How to apply for a grant
Step 1- Download and fill the concept note and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly send the document in .doc or .pdf format. Do not send any additional material by email / postal service/courier.
Please click here to download the concept note for submitting a proposal.
Step 2- Applicants will receive a response from the Trusts within 30 days. Those who are shortlisted for further exploration of the partnership will be taken through the grant-making process, which may involve multiple levels of review and iteration, for up to six months. Going through the different levels of iteration is not an indication of fruition of grant support. The final decision on sanction / non-sanction of a grant application will be known only at the end of the review and iteration process.
Step 1- Download and fill the form, and mail it to email@example.com
Please click here to download the application form.
Note: Applications for scholarship programmes are not accepted online from 2015-2016. Applications are accepted only through colleges.
Terms and Conditions
The selection process
Research Fellows will be selected based on their written proposals and a personal interview by a panel, whose decision is final. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview. Candidates may avail of the option of being interviewed over Skype or in person at the Trusts’ office. Candidates may note that inquiries into the status of the proposal will not be entertained. Additionally, once the decision is communicated, no further queries will be addressed.
Terms and conditions
- Selected candidates will be addressed as Tata Trusts Research Fellow.
- The amount of fellowship will be credited uniformly every month to their bank accounts through NEFT. Other funds will be credited as and when necessary.
- Quarterly milestones will be set for the purpose of review and evaluation by a governing council. Adhering to milestones is mandatory for the continuation of the grant. Such intermediate progress reports may be submitted in the prescribed format, which will be provided once the research grant is awarded.
- The Fellow should submit a final report, in the prescribed format, in the last month of the duration of the project. Fellows will receive a certificate from Tata Trusts on successful completion of their research.
- In case the research project involves lab work, Tata Trusts is not liable for any damage to the person of the Research Fellow.
- Research Fellows will undertake to refrain from publishing any content relating to the research until it is completed to the satisfaction of Tata Trusts. They may do so after the completion of the research with an appropriate credit to Tata Trusts.
- Tata Trusts strictly adheres to a ‘no plagiarism’ policy. Should it come to light that the Research Fellow has plagiarized, the research grant will be terminated with immediate effect and Tata Trusts will reserve the right to seek the return of all the monies paid to the Research Fellow.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more