Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tata Steel Limited Jamshedpur invites applications from the sons/daughters/spouse of Workers, Supervisors and Officers of Tata Steel Ltd for Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2019-20. The selected students will get variable financial awards to pursue BTech/BE/MTech/MBBS or any other professional course.
Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must be:
- Sons/Daughters/Spouse of all existing workers, supervisors and officers, OR
- Sons/Daughters/Spouse of superannuated workers, supervisors and officers of the company including those separated under ESS Job or job/MSS/EFBS/FBS/FSS, OR
- Sons/Daughters/Spouse of Workers, Supervisors and Officers of Tata Steel Limited who were transferred on the roles of JUSCO, OR
- Sons/Daughters/Spouse of Workers, Supervisors and Officers of Tata Steel Limited who have secured admissions in full time or regular engineering, medical and professional courses
The award will be given in two categories.
Category A: INR 50,000 per annum for students who have secured admission through joint entrance exam for B.Tech / Degree in Engineering / M.Tech / MBBS from the institutions specified in the list. The total number of scholarships in this category are 120 (80 seats for the wards of workers/supervisor general candidates, 20 seats for the wards of officers general candidates and 20 seats for the wards who have availed Sunhere Bhavishya Ke Yojana. (SBKY) - 2.0)
Category B: Total of 240 scholarships will be awarded under this category (130 boys and girls, 30 for girls, 40 for the wards of officers and 40 for employees who have availed Sunhere Bhavishya Ke Yojana). INR 24,000 per annum will be awarded to the students who have secured admission in:
- Medical and engineering including extension centers of BITS Pilani and BITS Mesra
- PG studies in Engineering/Medicine/Computer Science/Management/Personnel Management/Agricultural Science/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/IT/B.Sc/Hospitality and Management
- Five-year degree course in Law, Five years integrated course in Law
For more details, click here.
- Copy of original Marksheets of last qualifying examination
- One passport size photograph to be affixed in Part A of the application form
- Copy of receipt of tuition fees
- Copy of service certificate in case of ESS Job or job/MSS/EFBS/FBS/FSS
- Copy of bank passbook of the candidates
- Copy of handicapped certificate issued by Govt authority / Copy of Medical Service book
How can you apply?
Follow the step to apply:
Step 1: Click here to visit the application page.
Step 2: Fill in all the details.
Step 3: Take a printout of the completed application, entered successfully and submit the same along with copy of all required documents in the office of Employment Bureau by 9th January 2020.
Last date of application: 9 January 2020
Click here for details.
Terms and Conditions
- 10% of seats are reserved for ST/SC students in each category.
- Preference will be given to physically challenged wards of employees.
- Postal/Correspondence courses will not be considered for the scholarship.
Click here for details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more