Tata Medical Center, Kolkata Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Tata Medical Center, Kolkata invites applications for Tata Medical Center, Kolkata Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders in Biological Sciences. The fellowship will require the fellows to work as part of the cancer genomics group at TTCRC (Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre). The group works directly with the department of cytogenetics at Tata Medical Center and has close links with Tata Consultancy Services Life Sciences Division. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 61,000 per month.
Tata Medical Center, Kolkata Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in Biological Sciences
- Have familiarity with DNA and RNA analyses
- Be familiar with basic research laboratory protocols, procedures, and techniques in DNA and RNA analyses
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 61,000 per month.
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application as specified.
Step 3: Send the application by post or email to -
Mr Suvasish Mukherjee
Head, Human Resources; Tata Medical Center; 14 Major Arterial Road
(East-West); Newtown, Rajarhat; Kolkata 700 160
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- TMC, clinical and research activities are integrated to provide state-of-the-art care for patients with cancer.
- The first year is probationary Confirmation in the position and progression to years 2 and 3 is subject to satisfactory review of performance through periodic appraisals of performance.
- Appraisals will also determine salary increments and promotions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more