Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites applications for Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Research Assistantship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 35,000 per month with fieldwork allowance.
Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Hospital Administration, Nursing, Social Work, Disaster Management
- Be well-versed in quantitative and qualitative research
- Have well-developed written and oral communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Have availability and willingness to travel for work
- Have experience in Health Services research
- Hold a Certificate/PG diploma/degree in emergency care
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 35,000 per month with fieldwork allowance.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and CV.
Step 3: Send the applications and curriculum vitae with references to-
Centre for Public Health,
School of Health Systems Studies,
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Application deadline: 14th December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct and results of interviews and reasons for not being called for interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more