Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
School of Habitat Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites applications for Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 from PhD students. The candidates having PhD or awaiting for PhD degree award with adequate knowledge in the field of forest rights and governance can send their application. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 35,000 and a consolidated contingency grant of INR 60,000 for fieldwork.
Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a PhD degree or awaiting for PhD degree award with adequate knowledge in the field of forest rights and governance
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 35,000 and a consolidated contingency grant of INR 60,000 for fieldwork.
- Two-page write-up on applicant's understanding of forest laws and governance
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship instructions.
Step 2: Prepare the application and at least two write-up.
Step 3: Send the application with the write up via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th May 2020
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview or will have a skype interview in the second week of June 2020 at the School of Habitat Studies. The final decision will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate is required to carry out independent research and policy advocacy work on Van Panchayats in Uttarakhand.
- The selected candidate is expected to do intensive fieldwork and discussion with government officers as per the requirement of the fellowship program.
- The candidate is required to produce one peer-reviewed academic article from the given assignment.
- The tenure of the fellowship is six months.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more