Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Post-Doctoral Research Associateship (PDRA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in collaboration with University College London (UCL) invites applications for Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Post-Doctoral Research Associateship (PDRA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 68,000 per month.
Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Post-Doctoral Research Associateship (PDRA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a PhD awarded in Human Geography with specialization in urban/development geography
- Have experience or interest in digital democracy and urban governance
- Have strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Have expertise in social research methods (interviews and focus groups)
- Have knowledge/understanding of digital and participatory methods
- Have skills in data handling, coding and management
- Have ability to write for lay and policy audiences
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 68,000 per month.
- 2-page CV outlining education
- 2 samples of writing (book/thesis chapter or journal article)
- 2-page statement of motivation outlining how they will meet the job responsibilities
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and CV.
Step 3: Send a single PDF file containing all the required documents with name and contact details on the first page by email to email@example.com
The subject line of the email should be ‘Application for the post of PDRA.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Late applications shall be rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a virtual interview in early March 2021 (date to be communicated).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more