Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Centre for Ecology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites applications for the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Centre for Ecology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DST- SERB funded project titled “Inorganic Arsenic in the food chain through irrigation water-soil-crop pathway: Risk assessment for sustainable agriculture in Brahmaputra floodplain”. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 31000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Centre for Ecology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in Environmental Science/ Soil Science/ Chemical Science/ Biotechnology or allied subjects
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- Have experience in bioaccumulation studies, experimental design and manuscript writing (preferred)
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 31000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and CV.
Step 3: Submit the application along with an up-to-date CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021
Date and Time of Interview: 9th April (Friday), 2021 at 11.30 am (Reporting time: 10.30 AM)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided to candidates for appearing in the interview
- The candidate should bring all the original copies of testimonials at the time of the interview along with their photocopies for submission and verification purpose
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more