Tata Innovation Fellowship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2021-22 is an initiative from Ph.D. or master’s degree holders in Biotechnology. This fellowship aims to reward scientists to find innovative solutions to problems related to health care, agriculture, and other allied areas. The selected candidates will receive a contingency grant of INR 6,00,000 per annum with INR 25,000 per month fellowship apart from the regular salary for five years.
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2021-22
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below the age of 55 years as of the closing date of the application
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Veterinary or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences or Biotechnology or equivalent degree
- Hold a permanent position in Organization/Institute/University engaged in research and development
- Be Indian National or have spent a minimum of 5 years in India before applying for the fellowship
The selected candidates for the fellowship will receive the following rewards:
- Fellowship amount of INR 25, 000 per month for five years in addition to the salary
- Additional contingency grant of INR 6,00,000 per annum for other expenses related to equipment, consumables, domestic and international travel
- Birth certificate copy
- A duly signed application/nomination form
- Copy of BSc/MBBS or MSc/MTech/MD or PhD or Master’s degree copies
- List of publications with details comprising of Author, Title, Journal, Volume, Page no. with journal impact factor
- List of books/reviews written
- List of patents including applied or filled for and granted
- Summary of the proposed work to be carried out (Not more than 6 pages)
- Evidence of outstanding track record to find innovative solutions to major problems in healthcare, agriculture and other areas
Note: All documents which are required to be uploaded should be in PDF format.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the personal details with professional qualifications in the online form.
Step 3: Under "Call details" upload the filled nomination with the birth certificate and other requisite documents in PDF format.
Step 4: Enter the captcha and submit the application form.
Note: Send a hard copy of the application to Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi to the below address before 30th November 2021 -
Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist “C”,
Department of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology,
Room No.814, 8th Floor, Block-2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
The selected candidates will receive a grant of INR 6,00,000 per annum with INR 25,000 per month fellowship apart from the regular salary for five years.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must have outstanding contribution and publication in the specific area.
- The applicant should have spent at least 5 years in India before applying for the fellowship.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more