Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2018 invites applications from girl students pursuing the 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E (Civil Engineering) or B.Arch degree course. The key objective of the scholarship is to encourage, recognize and support meritorious girl students belonging to economically weaker sections by providing them financial assistance.
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2018 DeadlineClosed
- Applicant should be a girl student.
- Applicant should have scored more than 50% in all the qualifying exams.
- Applicant must be in 2nd year of BE/B.Tech (Civil Engineering) or B.Arch degree.
- Applicant should have a family income of less than INR 300000 per anum from all sources.
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2018 provides up to INR 60,000 to selected students.
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Copies of class 10 certificate & mark sheet, class 12 certificate & mark sheet, 1st year engineering mark sheet, diploma certificate.
- Admission confirmation letter (for 2nd year)
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Income certificate, copies of PAN card and AADHAR card.
- One passport size photo (Backside self-attested).
- Copies of the Driving License, Voters card, Passport, or Bank Passbook.
Note: All the documents uploaded should be in .jpeg or .png file only.
How can you apply?
Step 1: Applicant can click here to register as a new user.
Step 2: Once registered, log in using the registered email id and password.
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Upload the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more